8 Jan 2015

Kill All The White Man

Yesterday, three Muslim men killed twelve people, for the crime of working for, or trying to protect a magazine that published an offensive cartoon.
In 2005, fifty two people in London died on public transport after a co-ordinated Islamic terrorist attack.
In 2002, two men, one of whom was Muslim, killed ten people across Washington DC, ostensibly because of jihad, but potentially because the Muslim man's wife was stopping him seeing their children.
In 2001, of course, a collective of Muslims orchestrated the 9/11 bombings, to avenge the acts of the US in the Middle East, as well as the more obvious jihad. Almost three thousand people died.

All these attacks have brought on claims that Islam is dangerous, Islam is murderous, Islam is megalomania. Islam must be stopped. Muslims must be arrested. Muslims must be killed. They're all the same. They're all going to kill you.
All of them.

Let's look at some other atrocities:

Between 1970 and 1990, the IRA killed a large variety of people in the United Kingdom, for religious and political reasons.

Arrest all the Irish?

In 2013, a Ukranian man killed a Muslim and bombed multiple mosques in London, to try and incite a war.

Arrest all the Ukranians?

In the 1970s, a white good-looking American,  killed up to forty women, because he hated women.

Arrest all the white men?

Between 1968 and the mid 1980s, an English man killed at least thirteen women, because he could.

Arrest all the white men?
It'd protect the women.

Oh, I'm sorry, do serial killers not count? OK...

On one afternoon in 1966, a sniper in a clock tower killed sixteen people including his wife, and mother. Motive? He was stressed. In 1995, a man detonated a bomb in Oklahoma that killed 168 people, because he disliked the government. In 2007, a student in America killed 32 people because he was sad. In Scotland in 1996, a man shot a reception age class, and killed sixteen of them and their teacher. Why? Nobody knows. A Swedish man killed 77 people in 2011 because he hated Muslims. None of his victims were Muslim. A man killed 12 people in a cinema in 2012, because he believed he was a character from a cartoon.

Spree killers...all classified as criminally insane...all mostly dead now, as they usually shoot themselves. All with a grudge, all killing innocent people, all with guns, all men, all white, none Muslim, all insane.

Kill all the white men?

Because you don't know when they'll turn.

The Holocaust was perpetrated by white men. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were committed by white men. The white men of the US killed around fifty per cent of the Native Americans living there in the 19th century. Slavery killed untold thousands, perhaps even millions. Because the white men thought they were best. They thought their ways were best, their skin colour was best, their culture was best.

Kill all the white men?
They can't be trusted.
Power goes to their head.
They think their beliefs make them better than everyone else.
They're not afraid to use technology to make a point.
Better safe than sorry.

As for those claiming RELIGION MAKES PEOPLE MURDER, Communist countries reject religion utterly. The death toll under Stalin reached around forty MILLION. The death toll in Maoist China is estimated at four hundred thousand, although it may have been much higher.

People kill other people because they want to. Any defence they can use, they will. "My wife's a bitch. My mother abused me. My father was absent. My religion says I can, and then I'll go to heaven. I was angry. I was sad. I hate women. I wanted to make a difference. I feel good when I kill. I'm insane. She wouldn't stop screaming. I wanted to eat them. I wanted to know what it felt like. I want to start a war. I wanted people to notice me. I was told to. I was scared."

Do you think ANY of those reasons are valid? Or does claiming God told you to do it make it somehow MORE abhorrent?

Islamophobia turns my blood cold because it is racist. It is bigoted. Claiming all Muslims want jihad is like claiming all Christians want another Holocaust. It is ridiculous. It is offensive. It is painful to hear. Stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment