15 Jan 2012

Wah!

I was saying to my sister only this afternoon that I need to read things more thoroughly, especially in academic context.

This was brought into sharper relief when I flicked back through my course materials and spotted a section at the back of my assignment guide titled "Examination".

Um.

How did I fail to notice this course ends with an exam?

So I panicked, as you do. I get incredibly anxious when travelling to new places. I may only live an hour from my exam centre, by train (plus a ten minute walk), but it's a city I've only ever shopped in and I don't know it very well. I envision being lost hopelessly, missing my exam and wailing until someone saves me. Possibly mountain rescue.

I've not taken a formal exam since my AS levels in June 2002. I was drunk through most of the afternoon ones. It's a slightly daunting prospect. Not that I plan on drinking; that would seriously impede my ability to get home afterwards.

This to shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment